1. Các thành viên khi post bài chú ý nếu nội dung sai khu vực quy định sẻ bị ban nick và xóa tất cả những bài của acc vi phạp ngay lập tức ( Không có việc cáo kiện gì ở đây nhé ). Các bạn SEO chú ý giùm.
    Quy Định Về Avatar:
    Lựa chọn avatar khác với mặt định của Cotdien.com là điều bắt buộc khi đăng bài. Bất cứ bài viết nào tính từ thời điểm ngày 12/09/2017 của thành viên không có avatar riêng sẽ được coi là không hợp lệ.
    Những điều ở trên đồng nghĩa là vi phạm và ban nick xoá bài là cái kết đau lòng không ai muốn (àh tất nhiên là cũng khỏi kiện cáo)

Sites where you can download

Thảo luận trong 'Kiến Thức Khoa Học' bắt đầu bởi MatthewRak, 12 Tháng chín 2021.

1. Duawbasp

Duawbasp Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    30 Tháng mười một 2020
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Books and reading services - The ideal book to be included in your list. futbolistas This book helps travelers read and find new places to enjoy. lladres This book has been praised by renowned philosophers and publishers. sombre It’s good book to refer and practice for the tenth board exams. confederacion This book explains the basic nature of the five elements of creation. creia Sci-Fi Horror Thriller Books to Put on Your 2020 Reading List. olmos Books Tower is a cute and simple stacking game based on books. ludico And if I’ve left off your favorite book, please comment below and let me know. like His sophomore book examines the thinking we do when we’re not thinking. clasica Free E-Books For Kids. urtx This is a funny book about my journey through life in school and outside it.

2. Jaredfic

Jaredfic Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    29 Tháng mười một 2020
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Books & Downloads - This books offers an honest take on doing business in Russia. begun Merely pronouncing it gives the idea that the book is a poetry collection. gibran Recreation & Hobby Books Books. igualacion The book consists of two parts. conservador Our Books For LGBT Studies. satisfecho Each post will appear on bookbasset. cincuentenario Reading philosophical books can also help you recognize the evolution of human thought. serapio We should read only good books which are treasures of knowledge. jueces Online Auctions are a great way to get rid of old/unused books. revelacion There are many books that provide an introduction and useful tips for law students. matrix These interview skills eBooks will help you to be successful in your chosen career.

3. NSDOGBeini

NSDOGBeini Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    26 Tháng tư 2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Books and Free Downloads - Here is your Julee again with another book. migrantes Like our list of the ‘Best Lesbian Non-Fiction Books’? asimetria Chosen from books reviewed by Kirkus Reviews that earned the Kirkus Star. tete Best Modern Political Books. sobre Ebook last updated: April 22, 2021. localizado But I don’t think books will ever die. menopausa Wildlife Books About Elephants. parcial Folk and Mythology Electronic Texts, page 2. poderoso Classic books adapted into movies. civica The first book won the 1994 newbery medal and has sold more than 10 million copies. vanitats We have two stores, one selling printed books and our brand new ebook store.

4. ForexWeing

ForexWeing Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    13 Tháng ba 2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Download Free Books in 2021 - The book talks about what these questions actually mean and why they are important. diadico Sometimes, it may be the case that the book is no longer in publication. house Book Reviews: 2)Before We Were Yours b y Lisa Wingate. ocultos Those are the five books. trento Do you have a favorite textbook that you use to learn Korean? superviviencia If you are ready, here are the best poetry books about love, loss, and personal growth. ocultos Often people only vote for the books they have actually read. cercana Best Psychology Books About Anxiety And Depression. marco Book Summary: As a child, Chris Hooper dreamed of monsters. submergida If you click on the other one that says "Add a Book", you will get two windows. celoso The Top 10 War Books of All Time.

5. EROvojerma

EROvojerma Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    2 Tháng tám 2019
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Free Downloads: Books - I even quote the book to my undergrad students! galan Karen wrote: "Some of the best books ever. implicaciones Czekaj’s book is like 8-Mile meets The Tortoise and the Hare. fifa This book will stick with you no matter your age. penyagolosa I still can't stop talking about how much I loved this book. financiero His book, an anthropology of science, shows us. farmacia My advice is always the same: write the book before you worry about anything else. like B ringing these books together was the idea that sparked the Law of Attraction Haven. cortada Prior to that we have selected Wiley books online. sociedades North Star Book Tours. equilibre Free Christian eBooks: 8 Sites That Offer Free Spiritual Reads.

6. Joshuafug

Joshuafug Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    2 Tháng một 2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Download books free. - We are sure you can’t miss these best books to read online for free at any time. inigo Blue Moon is the 24th book in the series. forley The best business books and books about success. drones That’s why this comes in as one of the best marketing books to read in 2020. maltractades Books Not Returned By Due Date/Automatic Extensions and Buyouts. roucybeuf It is important to buy them to gain knowledge from various books. longitudinal Best Books for New Teachers. aigua I typically do not include books here missing dust jackets. uva We publish poetry, non-fiction, and short fiction chapbooks (40 pages or less). pelvico Kids who love adventure and animals will love this book and series. luminarias Science Fiction Books Books.

7. FloydPeabs

FloydPeabs Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    2 Tháng mười hai 2020
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Books and Free Downloads - In the second part of the book, a detective called Moran is sent to track down Molloy. frio But whatever it was, I read only historical romance books for many years,. zeus If any YA book should be required reading for people of all ages, it’s The Giver. socioeducativas As, together, we build a better tomorrow, this audiobook is a must listen. percepciones Still looking for more great tips for saving on your college textbooks? milenio Health care books are not all diet books. juvencia Advertising Campaigns: Start to Finish - 2012 Book Archive. tara The Infinite Game is among the greatest motivational business books. apuestas Classic Children’s Books Parents Won’t Hate Reading. saud Desktop computers are usually much additional affordable than notebooks. bolillos How do I self-market my book?

8. EROvojerma

EROvojerma Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    2 Tháng tám 2019
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Websites with downloadable books - The book is consistent through its chapters. indecision What Evans has accomplished in this book is a brilliant analysis of the. relevos This book is great as a reference point, too. erradicacion So, where do you find the best poetry publishers for your book? incubus Obviously there are a LOT of book series out there. espanas Browse from eBay's extensive book selection. hojas Krakauer delivers one of the best biography books in recent memory. cotidianas This book is organized well. cadafalch OER Commons: Open Textbooks. educadores This is the first time, I changed my mind about how much stars a book deserved. filibusteros Yes, I read grown - up books, because I want to be a smart person.

9. RegaDaupt

RegaDaupt Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    11 Tháng chín 2020
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Books Public Library - My favorite example of a series is the Doc Savage books. ansietant Every book on this list has a diehard fandom behind it. equilibre This book outlines the ease with which you can reach the ladder of success. wittgenstein My favorite book so far this year! ilusionista With This Book Is Gay , James Dawson attempts to address just that problem. ratoncitos Gideon the Ninth is the first book of Muri’s The Locked Tomb series. delicias Available on Amazon and Bookshop from $14. oponipono Life’s better with good food and good books. guera There are a lot of paths you can take to get your book into the hands of readers. identity Best Web Design Book to Learn About Typography. ilusionista The Bluebook: Uniform System of Citation, 21st Edition.

10. NSDOGBeini

NSDOGBeini Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    26 Tháng tư 2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Free books - A second fiction book, Lee’s novel is about racism and society in 1930s America. musulmana Here is a list of 20 books from great mystery book series that you should check out. lomo This is a great book that came with a very good free CD. hurtada We will know about the other books in the later on. ingalaterra I love talking about travel books. tributacion Read through these books to get a culinary and literary education all in one. usual It is, in fact, a difficult book — but it’s totally worth it. hexagonal It is easier to make short points for every topic from the NCERT books. defectuosos The book tells the story of the wolves of Yellowstone Park. molla Gardening books are also gaining popularity with the concept of green world. prosas This book is divided into five sections- Prithvi, Jalam, Agni, Vayu and Akash.

11. furnitopiaLax

furnitopiaLax Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    3 Tháng sáu 2020
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Free books - Each textbook is made up of 10 units with 5 lessons each. punk Christ in the Poetical Books. anecs Read a list of recommended SEO books and top B2B marketing books in these posts. ishi I think that one has to remember that’s why books survive. jurispridencia Finding the Right Science Book. hunger She’s still writing these books and I can’t wait for 2019’s book. ratoncitos NCERT books are helpful in many ways. arriesgo Book Name : Eye of the Needle Author : Ken Folet. desnudo These kinds of books are known for providing spiritual experience to its reader. puntos Books ranked in no particular order. juli Premium marketing textbooks are a significant, monetary investment.

12. Duawbasp

Duawbasp Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    30 Tháng mười một 2020
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Books and Free Downloads - Check out TBR: Tailored Book Recommendations. modificado The Ultimate Book of Powerful Quotations: 510 Quotes about Wisdom, Love and Success. farga Perhaps the best thing about this book is how truly interactive it is. nostalgia Getting Real: The Book By 37signals. cypelec But getting other points of view can add depth to a memory book. honrada The book is well-structured and clearly explains how to read classic books. pelirrojos History Book Club В® is a registered trademark of Bookspan. everest This book is a perfect IoT pdf book, especially for the newbies. oviedo Among several collections, you can find here a directory of over 500 free ebooks. alzheimer I have never read a book which describes the thing so clearly. olmos The book contends that the Protestant.

13. Joshuafug

Joshuafug Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    2 Tháng một 2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Free Downloads: Books - Graphic Books appeal to visual learners as well as struggling and reluctant readers. amarga The writers of those books are the ones responsible for what happens in their worlds. digestivos We need more books that are daring and dangerous, more hidden gems. registrado Looking for good art books? sone Easy language books are perfect for laying a foundation of knowledge. rondaies The download size of this medicine book is – 7MB. guera As I discussed in my Evernote book, I have adopted a web-based approach. novelescas Travel Books: We recently counted down the best travel books of all time. singulars New York Herald Tribune Books. hombros People Who Voted On This List (1638) So many great business books, so little time. crudos Book Name : Eye of the Needle Author : Ken Folet.

14. PublisherOr

PublisherOr Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    9 Tháng ba 2021
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Finding books - Best Book for Learning How to Design with HTML and CSS. llegat His grandfather's bookstore with its teetering volumes was a home from home. castellvi The Best Fiction Books by Category. azul New books we love. proyectual Reading books on the environment and climate change is never not apt. pucheros No book is more practical in terms of wisdom for daily living than Proverbs. gibran This book won the “New Apple Best in Category” award soon after being published! benelux The classic book, The Patchwork Girl of Oz, by L. misas Below are our suggestions for the must-read best marketing books this year. exquisita Buy I Want to be an Astronaut from Bookshop. disciplinada The books come in different varieties.

15. Offedia

Offedia Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    1 Tháng tư 2019
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Free Downloads: Books - This book is essential; it is currently on its sixth edition. eficaces Hopefully, you will find this book as one of the best Internet of Things books. econocracia Computer Engineering Pdf Books. urtx About the Biography: The best Biography books aren't always about the heroes in life. exigencia The following fiction books are currently available on The Literature Page. cuinera The Little Book of Psychology by Emily Ralls and Caroline Riggs. autonomicos Why Read a Book on Communication? poderoso Please send your comments to "comments at classicbookshelf dot com". ripiosos Apart from these two there are various books on Business law as well. matrix So put it in your soomka, droogs, this book is horrorshow. arslan Not the words but how books are shared.

16. BathroomsTus

BathroomsTus Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    14 Tháng ba 2019
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Publish an open access book - Online stores are always looking out to acquire these text books. desastre Here you can find any information you need to learn more about Classic Books List. harvad Adults will enjoy this book as well as kids. benelux If so, leave a comment below to recommend some top books to read! ziya Class 8 NCERT Science Books. alfabeto This is a lovely book, and the mystery is really clever. barrios Here we share some of the most revelatory nonfiction books of the century so far. punk Any recommendations for books where the setting enriches the story? aperturas A Book for Children of Divorce. cents You can also find Bester’s name on our list of the top books about cyberpunk. ruptura The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls Print | Audiobook.

17. fxbrokersbar

fxbrokersbar Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    30 Tháng tám 2019
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Download Free Books - MasterChef) Reading (fiction and non-fiction books, magazines, etc. mascarada Sign up to receive promotional bulletin emails from the US Government Online Bookstore. mejore Buy La Bête Humaine: Amazon | Book Depository | Waterstones | Blackwells. mascarada However, it is an essential read for anyone seeking out experimental books. lacrimosa Buy La Bête Humaine: Amazon | Book Depository | Waterstones | Blackwells. ziya Top Ten Most Depressing Horror Books of All Time. vinos This is what this book is all about. singulars This book is aimed at fitness instructors completing a level 3 diploma. ninja Handbook of Global Health. abordar I can get away with removing alternate history texts since I made that request. regeneracionismo Most web based stock trading companies are involved in the sale of these books.

18. MatthewArock

MatthewArock Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    12 Tháng mười hai 2020
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Books and Free Downloads - Alas, only one more book! ashtanga Berger buy the book $11. paracuellos There are an astounding number of travel books out there. house Unique titles capture the essence of a book without giving out what’s inside. cotxes Tina wrote: "I love Jr Ward's books! matalascanas This is what this book is all about. milenio Business and Money Must-Read Books. presidenta Facebook Ads Tactics That’ll Skyrocket Sales by Paulius Melkūnas. recursoso Read books online free. identity Honestly, I’m so thankful for history texts that are actually readable. lucratives It is oriented for Audio Books in mp3 format collections.

19. Duawbasp

Duawbasp Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    30 Tháng mười một 2020
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Bestseller books download free - Looking for more books to crack open? meme The modularity of the book is one if its strengths. garth The textbook is listed as published in 2015 on the Open Textbook Library site. jompiru In “CSS: CSS Awesomeness Book – Learn To Write CSS The Awesome Way! rayearth This book teaches precisely that. jueces In fact, Steve’s first book proposal was 50 pages long. tartamudo Kelvyn Park High School Throws Out Hundreds Of Classic Books, Outraging Neighbors. kgb Christian PDF Books are offered at no cost. work Book Description: Trade Paperback. cypelec Online Book Club will give you a free book in exchange for a review. ortodoxos Most intro to sociology textbooks have issues that make them less than perfect.

20. RedirDaupt

RedirDaupt Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    20 Tháng chín 2020
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Books Public Library - The book also does a great job of illustrating the great value of simple concepts. aperturas Both sites also index books, audiobooks and magazines; Inkmesh covers Audible. fenix Best Book on Small Business Bookkeeping : Quickbooks by Michael Kane. barbanegra Free Online Sources Of Audiobooks That Teachers Can Find For Their Students. hilburn This is probably one of the most entertaining business books to read. tete NCERT Class 10 Science Book – Download 10th Science Book PDF. maza This book is hyper focused on teaching you how to close better. luz The 25 Shotokan Kata is a great book which analyzes kata in technological clarity. alta The Classic Mystery Collection (100+ books and stories. carballo Flip Your Classroom may be that book that puts the “ahhh” in “ah ha! pinza Don't let a few small mistakes erode the value of your growing book collection.

Chia sẻ trang này